Office location: Tashkent, Uzbekistan
Work time: full time
- Knowledge of the regulatory documents of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
- Development of design of power supply and outdoor lighting sections.
- Development of design documentation at Stage D, DD. Collection of initial data and performance of calculations.
- Drawing up technical assignments. Obtaining approvals and permits from the relevant utility service providers, expert reviews, RTN.
- Participation in negotiations with the client at the early and pre-contractual stages of the project; site visits, pre-project survey.
- Obtaining specifications, negotiating with operating organizations in the course of project management.
- Issuance of technical (construction) assignments to architects and designers of related disciplines, linking its discipline with related project sections.
- Design of 0.4 kV networks of power equipment for buildings and structures.
- Design of external and internal lighting for buildings and structures.
- Design of
0.4-35 kVexternal power supply networks.
- Design of
6-10-35 kVpower supply systems for industrial enterprises.
- Development of complete and wiring diagrams.
- Compilation of cable schedules.
- Drawing up single line diagrams.
- Drawing up bill of quantities.
- Authorship supervision over the project.
Interested are welcome to send their resume to the following email address email@example.com